The Hurricane Club
360 Park Avenue South
Opening this September (2010), The Hurricane Club, a sprawling, 11,000-square-foot Polynesian-style restaurant and lounge from restaurateur Michael Stillman and chef Craig Koketsu, is set to be one of New York City’s most tropically tantalizing dining and nightlife destinations. The AvroKO-designed space in Manhattan’s NoMad district features Koketsu’s Polynesian menu (think pupu platters) and a tiki-inspired cocktail list by director of the cocktail department Richard Leach.
Explore, Connect, Discover
Nature meets luxury aboard Ecoventura’s ecological cruises to the Galápagos Islands
You’re Invited To The Hottest Party Of Year! Prepare To Be Blown Away When Dick Clark Productions Presents An Incomparable Showcase Of The Biggest Names And Talents From The American Music Scene.
The 2013 American Music Awards Will Feature A Star-studded Lineup Of Top Artists And Performances. Your VIP Package For 2 Includes:
• Round-trip Coach Air Transportation
• Hotel Accommodations At The Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel For One Night; Arriving Sunday, November 24th, Departing, Monday, November 25th
• Transportation To/from The Awards Show
• Access To Pre-reception Cocktail Party
• Opportunity To Walk The Red Carpet Prior To The Show
• VIP Tickets To The Awards Show
• VIP Passes To The After-party