Colony Palms Hotel
572 North Indian Canyon Drive
Built in 1936 by Purple Gang mobster Al Wertheimer, the illustrious hotel was at one time also a speakeasy, a brothel and a gambling house. To preserve its old-Hollywood grandeur, the hotel's original mural, Spanish-tile roof and red concrete flooring were all incorporated into interior designer Martyn Lawrence-Bullard's redesign.
Explore, Connect, Discover
Nature meets luxury aboard Ecoventura’s ecological cruises to the Galápagos Islands
You’re Invited To The Hottest Party Of Year! Prepare To Be Blown Away When Dick Clark Productions Presents An Incomparable Showcase Of The Biggest Names And Talents From The American Music Scene.
The 2013 American Music Awards Will Feature A Star-studded Lineup Of Top Artists And Performances. Your VIP Package For 2 Includes:
• Round-trip Coach Air Transportation
• Hotel Accommodations At The Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel For One Night; Arriving Sunday, November 24th, Departing, Monday, November 25th
• Transportation To/from The Awards Show
• Access To Pre-reception Cocktail Party
• Opportunity To Walk The Red Carpet Prior To The Show
• VIP Tickets To The Awards Show
• VIP Passes To The After-party