Will Rogers State Historic Park
Will Rogers State Park Road
(Will) Rogers used some of that wealth to purchase a sprawling 186-acre ranch in the hills of Pacific Palisades, just above Sunset Boulevard. The ranch, which became a state park after Rogers's widow died in 1944, has horse stables, a riding and roping arena, and a large, lush polo field, where matches are still held on weekends from April to October.
Explore, Connect, Discover
Nature meets luxury aboard Ecoventura’s ecological cruises to the Galápagos Islands
You’re Invited To The Hottest Party Of Year! Prepare To Be Blown Away When Dick Clark Productions Presents An Incomparable Showcase Of The Biggest Names And Talents From The American Music Scene.
The 2013 American Music Awards Will Feature A Star-studded Lineup Of Top Artists And Performances. Your VIP Package For 2 Includes:
• Round-trip Coach Air Transportation
• Hotel Accommodations At The Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel For One Night; Arriving Sunday, November 24th, Departing, Monday, November 25th
• Transportation To/from The Awards Show
• Access To Pre-reception Cocktail Party
• Opportunity To Walk The Red Carpet Prior To The Show
• VIP Tickets To The Awards Show
• VIP Passes To The After-party