Musso & Frank
6667 Hollywood Boulevard
The clubby, wood-paneled walls and red-leather-and-mahogany booths of Hollywood's oldest eatery transport diners back to the Golden Age. Here, Charlie Chaplin knocked back martinis. Ernest Hemingway, William Faulkner, and F. Scott Fitzgerald penned novels over filet mignon. Raymond Chandler wrote The Big Sleep in one of the grill's dimly lit booths.
Explore, Connect, Discover
Nature meets luxury aboard Ecoventura’s ecological cruises to the Galápagos Islands
You’re Invited To The Hottest Party Of Year! Prepare To Be Blown Away When Dick Clark Productions Presents An Incomparable Showcase Of The Biggest Names And Talents From The American Music Scene.
The 2013 American Music Awards Will Feature A Star-studded Lineup Of Top Artists And Performances. Your VIP Package For 2 Includes:
• Round-trip Coach Air Transportation
• Hotel Accommodations At The Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel For One Night; Arriving Sunday, November 24th, Departing, Monday, November 25th
• Transportation To/from The Awards Show
• Access To Pre-reception Cocktail Party
• Opportunity To Walk The Red Carpet Prior To The Show
• VIP Tickets To The Awards Show
• VIP Passes To The After-party