95 Prospect Park West
Just as great (and some locals even say it's better) is Brooklyn's Prospect Park, a vibrant, lush 585-acre oasis designed by Frederick Law Olmsted and Calvert Vaux, the landscape architects who also designed Central Park. Prospect Park features the nation's first urban Audubon Center, the Prospect Park Zoo, and the borough's only forest.
Explore, Connect, Discover
Nature meets luxury aboard Ecoventura’s ecological cruises to the Galápagos Islands
You’re Invited To The Hottest Party Of Year! Prepare To Be Blown Away When Dick Clark Productions Presents An Incomparable Showcase Of The Biggest Names And Talents From The American Music Scene.
The 2013 American Music Awards Will Feature A Star-studded Lineup Of Top Artists And Performances. Your VIP Package For 2 Includes:
• Round-trip Coach Air Transportation
• Hotel Accommodations At The Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel For One Night; Arriving Sunday, November 24th, Departing, Monday, November 25th
• Transportation To/from The Awards Show
• Access To Pre-reception Cocktail Party
• Opportunity To Walk The Red Carpet Prior To The Show
• VIP Tickets To The Awards Show
• VIP Passes To The After-party