Promotion Highlights American's First and Business Class International Service, Offers Exciting Prizes Such as International Business Class Tickets, Admirals Club Memberships, Bose Headsets and AAdvantage Miles
FORT WORTH, Texas, May 5 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- American Airlines has launched the "Capture the Flagship® Experience" sweepstakes, a new promotion that highlights the airline's First and Business Class international service. For details visit www.aa.com/flagship.
The American Airlines Flagship Experience can be enjoyed when flying First or Business Class between the United States and Europe, Asia or South America on Boeing 767 and 777 aircraft. This experience enables customers to use their time on long flights any way they choose - whether working, resting, dining, or simply relaxing with American's on-demand entertainment offerings. The well-designed onboard amenities and services provide travelers everything they need to enjoy their flight in style and comfort.
One lucky grand-prize sweepstakes winner will win two round-trip Business Class tickets on American Airlines to anywhere American flies in Europe, Asia or South America. The winner will choose the city from fabulous destinations such as Buenos Aires, London, Paris, Barcelona, Moscow, Shanghai, Tokyo and Delhi - to name just a few. The winner will also receive a high-definition video camera to capture the adventure.
The "Capture the Flagship Experience" sweepstakes both entertains and educates participants about American's First and Business Class international service. To enter, participants are invited to go to www.aa.com/flagship where they are taken on a virtual tour of the seven worlds of the Flagship Experience. Participants are asked questions about the Flagship features offered onboard and, when all seven flags are captured, they can enter the sweepstakes for a chance to win exciting prizes. Also, for simply forwarding the sweepstakes information to a friend or family member, participants will receive an additional entry.
"American has so much to offer international travelers - a unique seat that serves as a spacious work or dining area and transitions to offer sleeping comfort, extensive on-demand entertainment offerings, and award-winning wines," said Kurt Stache, Vice President and General Sales Manager. "The 'Capture the Flagship Experience' sweepstakes helps show our customers just how comfortable their next international flight on American can be. After all, it's their flight, their time, their space, and their world. That's the Flagship Experience."
Here are the highlights of the sweepstakes:
- The sweepstakes runs through 12 p.m. EDT on June 29, 2009.
- To enter, take the virtual tour of the Flagship Experience and answer the questions to receive one entry in the prize pool during the promotional period. (Limit ten entries or nine if combined with the form of entry described in the next bullet point.)
- Receive an additional entry by "referring a friend" and forwarding the sweepstakes offer to others. (Limit one entry.)
- Prizes include one Grand Prize of two round-trip Business Class tickets on American between the United States and Europe, Asia or South America and a high definition video camera. Twenty-one (21) First Prizes include either a one year American Airlines Admirals Club® membership, 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® miles, or Bose® QuietComfort 3 Noise Cancelling® headphones.
- No purchase is required to win a prize, and you must be at least 18 years of age to enter. For complete sweepstakes rules, as well as Terms and Conditions, visit www.aa.com/flagship.
About American Airlines
American Airlines, American Eagle and the AmericanConnection® airlines serve 250 cities in 40 countries with more than 3,400 daily flights. The combined network fleet numbers more than 1,000 aircraft. American's award-winning Web site, AA.com, provides users with easy access to check and book fares, plus personalized news, information and travel offers. American Airlines is a founding member of the oneworld® Alliance, which brings together some of the best and biggest names in the airline business, enabling them to offer their customers more services and benefits than any airline can provide on its own. Together, its members serve nearly 700 destinations in over 140 countries and territories. American Airlines, Inc. and American Eagle Airlines, Inc. are subsidiaries of AMR Corporation. AmericanAirlines, American Eagle, AmericanConnection, AA.com, We know why you fly, Flagship and AAdvantage are registered trademarks of American Airlines, Inc.
AmericanAirlines® We know why you fly®
Current AMR Corp. releases can be accessed on the Internet.
The address is http://www.aa.com/content/amrcorp/pressReleases/main.jhtml
SOURCE: American Airlines
Web site: http://www.aa.com/