Contributions are partially raised through American’s Miles for the Cure® program, in which AAdvantage® members earn 10 miles for each dollar contributed to Komen with a $25 minimum donation.
IBC is one of the deadliest forms of breast cancer. It can be difficult to diagnose, is extremely aggressive and typically spreads rapidly. The goal of the Promise Grant research is to lead to earlier and more accurate diagnosis of IBC and to provide the first therapies specifically designed to treat it, both of which are critically important to improve the overall survival of patients with this type of cancer.
As the Official Airline of Susan G. Komen for the Cure®, American is pleased to continue its relationship with Komen. From sponsoring the first race in Dallas in 1983 to our expanded partnership today, American remains committed to Komen's promise to save lives and end breast cancer forever.
Please join us as we imagine the world – and life – without breast cancer.
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer valid on contributions made online at www.komen.org/aa
- Minimum $25 donation required
- Mileage cap for a 12-month period is 60,000
- Bonus miles do not count toward elite-status qualification
- Please allow up to eight weeks for the bonus miles to be posted to your account. Donations can only be accepted in U.S. dollars. All gifts are welcome; however, miles will only be earned for donations of at least $25 USD.
- Miles for the Cure® is a mark of Susan G. Komen