Donate now.Through the end of May, AAdvantage members can earn 15 AAdvantage miles — instead of 10 — for every dollar you donate to Susan G. Komen® through our Miles for the Cure program. Donate miles.AAdvantage members can also donate miles to the American Airlines Miles of Hope program, which works to benefit organizations that provide a strategic focus on children and/or those afflicted by unexpected adversity.
In 2015, the statistic is still sobering: 1 out of every 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer. In honor and support of women battling this indiscriminating disease worldwide, American Airlines is pleased to offer a special Mother’s Day campaign.
AAdvantage® members will be rewarded miles for donating through American’s Miles for the Cure® program, which supports a research grant at M.D. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas. Now through May 31, you can earn 15 AAdvantage miles — instead of 10 —
for every dollar you donate to Susan G. Komen® through our Miles for the Cure program.
This Mother’s Day, honor mom or that special woman in your life by joining in the fight against breast cancer. Donations can be made in general, to celebrate and honor a loved one who has survived breast cancer or in loving memory of a special woman.
Your donation will help continue in the fight and hopefully, one day, eradicate this disease. Thank you for joining us in the fight against breast cancer. And to all moms, Happy Mother’s Day!
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer valid on contributions made online at komen.org/aa
- Offer period: May 1-31, 2015
- Minimum $25 donation required
- Bonus miles do not count toward elite-status qualification
- Please allow up to eight weeks for the bonus miles to be posted to your account. Donations can only be accepted in U.S. dollars. All gifts are welcome; however, miles will only be earned for donations of at least $25 USD.
- Susan G. Komen® and Miles for the Cure® are marks of Susan G. Komen