It’s every shopaholic’s favorite time of year: when shopping becomes guilt-free because it benefits NATIONAL BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH. We’ve rounded up a few of our favorite items, and from pampering body products to must-have beauty finds to home and office goodies, these pretty little pink things will have you supporting the cause from head to toe — and then some.
1. Makeup brushes are every girl’s best friend. SEPHORA's travel-friendly Together in Pink Brush Set features five must-have brushes: flat powder, angled shadow, domed shadow, smudge and angled liner. $36, www.sephora.com
$1 from every purchase benefits the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF).
2. ROSENA SAMMI's Tamarillo silk bangles in pink provide the perfect arm candy. $50, www.rosenasammi.com
30 percent of all sales goes to the American Cancer Society.
3. COACH’s Signature Eau de Toilette spray boasts a soft floral fragrance with notes of amber and cedarwood encased in a limited-edition glass bottle adorned with the brand’s interlocking “C” logo in pink to help raise Breast Cancer Action (BCA) awareness. $68, www.coach.com
20 percent of sales benefits the BCRF, with a maximum donation of $25,000.
4. MAKE MY NOTEBOOK’s “Beautiful Day Beautiful Life” notebook is as lovely as it is inspirational. It features a water-based ink, hand silk-screened cover and recycled paper. $14,
10 percent of all sales during the month of October goes to Susan G. Komen.
5. BOBBI BROWN’s limited-edition French Pink Set features a pink-ribbon-embossed blush and a mini face blender brush. $45, www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com
$10 from every purchase benefits the BCRF.
6. If the intoxicating scent of licorice blossom and spun sugar isn’t enough to win you over, the glass bottle that FARMHOUSE FRESH’s Pink Moon Shea Butter Cream is packaged in will. $30, www.farmhousefreshgoods.com
10 percent of all online sales goes to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
7. For the first time in the brand’s history, the iconic look of LA MER’s The Hand Treatment — a decadently soothing cream that helps fade age spots — has been redesigned with pink accents in honor of the Estée Lauder companies’ BCA campaign. $40, www.lamer.com
$10 from every purchase benefits the BCRF, with a maximum donation of $45,000.
8. Fresh peonies and garden roses mixed with a hint of sandalwood and flowering pittosporum come together in perfect harmony with NEST's Passion candle. $28, www.bloomingdales.com
10 percent of sales goes to the BCRF.
The key to any great outfit is a strong foundation — and by that, we mean a good bra. Nordstrom is hosting its biannual WE HEART A GREAT FIT event Oct. 25 and Oct. 26, both in stores and, through Oct. 29, online. During the event, certified Fit Stylists will be on hand to measure and recommend some of the latest and greatest lingerie styles to ensure you leave with a bra that both looks pretty and fits perfectly. If you’re more the shop-from-home type, have no fear: A number of tips for finding the perfect fit from the comfort of your couch will be available online — and with free shipping and free returns on each and every purchase, it’s a win-win for everyone. Two dollars from every bra sold during the event will go to the Young Survival Coalition, a charity for young breast-cancer survivors.