1. Why isn’t a finished building called a built?
2. 18 (each boy can eat one pizza in an hour and a half)
3. Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer, do.
4. ’Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
5. 22 (five miles per consonant, one per vowel)
6. 1–c; 2–e; 3–b; 4–d; 5–a
7. Bottled, blotted
9. Square (it is the only one that is not three-dimensional)
Bonus question answer: three
Did you find an alternate answer? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org