Puzzle and Quiz AnswersSudoku
1. 24 and 72
2. Florida (the others are islands)
3. Ed (Ken, Adam, Charlie, Ben, Ed)
5. I am afraid to go into a store that advertises a monster sale. I don’t need a monster. (Code: 2=A, 3=B, 4=C, etc.)
6. Each word can be anagrammed into the name of a city: Rome, Oslo, Paris and Athens.
7. Miranda is 2 and Prospero is 4.
8. Berate, rebate, beater
Bonus Question: The Jacobins were 18th-century French revolutionaries.
AA Trivia: On June 25, 1936, American’s first scheduled passenger flight on a DC-3 flew between what two cities?
Answer: American flew nonstop service between Chicago and New York.