1. The two little Swiss boys swerved their two-seater bike with Mother on the handlebars and went around the curve.
“Oh look, Hans, no Ma,” said one. (1=A, 2=B, 3=C, etc.)
2. Beth (Jean, Roger, Cindy, Rose, Beth)
3. $64 ($32+$8=$40, leaving $24; $12+$2=$14, leaving $10; $5+$1=$6, leaving $4)
4. ARMY, ARMS, AIMS, RIMS, DIMS, DIME, DAME, NAME, NAVE, NAVY (there may be other ways)
5. The number of inches in a mile (63,360 vs. 62,400)
6. Three (anemic, cinema, iceman)
Otto, Bob, Pop
AA Trivia Question: There are 28 domestic and 10 international Admirals Club lounges currently open.
Did you find an alternate answer? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org