1. 16. (Two series: The first is 1, 2, 3; the second is the number squared.)
2. “Call me Ishmael.”
3. Al, Ted, Lee, Carl, Nan. (Lya is also acceptable.)
4. Squeal, equals
5. A lifetime guarantee does not mean your lifetime; just until the company goes bankrupt. (Code: 1=A, 2=B, 3=C, etc.)
6. 162 (red, white, blue=12; 3X50=150)
7. Apple. (The others are gemstones: diamond, emerald, sapphire.)
8. National Geographic, “Rational Geographic”
Bonus Question: inconsiderately
Did you find an alternate answer? Send it to email@example.com
In what year was the first American Airlines Admirals Club opened, and at which airport was it located?
The original American Airlines Admirals Club opened in 1939 at New York’s LaGuardia Airport.