1. “I always wanted to investigate the supernatural,” said Tom eerily.
2. Jerry had 32 of each coin.
3. “I’m really a big-city guy, not a country boy.” (Code: B=A, C=B, D=C, etc.)
4. Sick, Rick, Rice, Rile, Rill, Till, Tell, Well. (There may be other ways.)
5. 24 (50X2=100; 100-4=96; 96/4=24)
6. 16 (Each trick-or-treater eats two candy bars in 30 minutes, so four per hour.)
7. Tessa’s in Italy; Latin is asset.
8. Susan is six, and Pam is nine.
9. Added, adder
Bonus Answer: Aldous Huxley
Did you find an alternate answer? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org