Puzzle and Quiz AnswersSudoku
1. Both Jessica and Matthew are 10.
2. Four, foul, fool, foot, fort, fore, fire, five. (There may be other ways.)
3. Spread your wings.
4. If you can’t stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
5. Allergy, gallery, regally, largely
6. 5543. (In all of the other sets, the digits add up to 16.)
Did you find an alternate answer? Send it to email@example.com.
Bonus Question: Joyce had 10 of each coin.
Question: In the early ’60s, AA introduced the largest real-time data-processing system for business use, called SABRE. What does SABRE stand for?
Answer: SABRE stands for Semi-Automated Business Research Environment.