Puzzle and Quiz AnswersSudoku
1. $135 ($200–25%=$150; $150–10%=$135)
2. Prattle, platter
3. 173 (90+80+3=173)
4. The check is in the mail.
5. Loops, pools, sloop, spool
6. 55. (This is a Fibonacci series, in which each number is the sum of the previous two.)
7. Two hours. (Each painter can paint two walls in 30 minutes — 15 minutes per wall. Each can paint four walls an hour or eight walls in two hours.)
Did you find an alternate answer? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) inside job
2) two peas in a pod
Question: What year did American Airlines introduce the AAdvantage loyalty program?
Answer: The AAdvantage loyalty program was introduced in 1981.