1. High style
2. His sister
3. I, In, Tin, Tine, Tines, Steins. (There may be other ways.)
4. The letters are the second letter of each month, in sequence.
5. Gardenia, drainage
6. 9 feet, 2 inches. (The customer got 2 feet, 9 inches.)
9. 15. (Multiply the top number by 2 to get the left-hand number, and multiply the top number by 3 to get the right-hand number. Add up all of the numbers on the corners and divide their sum by the top number to get the number in the center.)
10. “Did the neutron get charged in the restaurant?”
Bonus. The toy was the yo-yo. It was originally a weapon weighing four pounds and having a 20-foot cord.
Did you find an alternate answer? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org