1. Moscow, Geneva, Stockholm, Pisa, Venice, Barcelona
2. Charlie is 6 and Pat is 9. An algebraic equation to solve this problem is 3C=2(C+3).
3. There are 35 of each coin.
4. Boots cost $14. (Sandals cost $8.)
5. KING, RING, RUNG, RUNE, RULE
6. A jumpsuit costs $50 ($25 per syllable).
7. The numbers are 3 and 2 (3+4=7; 2+9=11).
8. Lose, close; tone, stone
ANSWER: Her daughter
Did you find an alternate answer? Send it to email@example.com
QUESTION: In June 1936, American Airlines became the first carrier to fly a certain type of aircraft in commercial service. What kind of plane was it?
ANSWER: The Douglas DC-3.