Puzzle and Quiz AnswersSudoku
1. Ring, sing
2. Houseboat. The others are hydrangea, azalea and wisteria.
3. Jim left home at 10:18 a.m. He spent two hours walking there, an hour and a half there and 12 minutes getting home, for a total of three hours and 42 minutes.
4. The four-digit number is 4,368.
5. He who indulges bulges.
6. Cold, cord, word, ward, warm
7. “I’m so glad it is daytime. I hate glaring lights,” said Tom delightedly.
Did you find an alternate answer? Send it to email@example.com
Bonus Question: 15. Since 19 is actually one-fourth of 76, one quarter of 120 would be, acting on the same principle, one-eighth.
True or False: Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport was originally called Merle Fogg Field.
Answer: True, the airport was dedicated to Mr. Fogg on May 1, 1929, one year after his death.