1. HOPS, POPS, PEPS, PEAS, PEAL, PEEL, PEER, BEER. (There may be other ways.)
2. Bruise, buries, busier, rubies
3. All (allege, alliance, allegory)
4. a) Tax, tacks b) band, banned c) site, sight
5. Apples cost 25 cents and pears cost 10 cents.
6. Orbits, bistro
Bonus Answer: Pets step
Did you find an alternate answer? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
QUESTION: In 1968, American Airlines was the first to order the McDonnell Douglas DC-10. When did that aircraft make its first scheduled flight?
ANSWER: August 1971