1. The missing letter is M; motor, amend, miser, magic.
4. Garret, grater
5. 1) Defend. (The second letters of all of the words are in alphabetical order.)
6. Parties, pirates
7. “The safari in Africa was fine, and we saw many lions,” said Tom pridefully.
8. 29 cents. (Consonants are worth five cents; vowels are worth three cents.)
9. Home, come, core, cork, work. (There may be other ways.)
Mensa Bonus Answer: In Living Color
Did you find an alternate answer? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org