Puzzle and Quiz AnswersSudoku
1. 800 minutes (or 13 hours and 20 minutes)
2. We found beats, baste, abets, bates, tabes, betas and beast.
3. 31416 (Simple Simon = Pieman = ∏ )
4. “A penny saved isn’t worth very much.”
5. Straying, stingray
7. Spain, PortugalBonus Question:
It has no parallel sides.
Brain TeaserAA Trivia:
In September 1936, American’s “American Mercury” service began flying from coast to coast. How many hours did it take to fly?Answer
: The flight took 16 to 17 hours, depending on which direction they were headed.
For more information about the Flagship Detroit Foundation or to become a member, please visit www.flagshipdetroit.org