Only the Wall Street Journal could compile its weekend coverage into a book that’s engaging, useful — and surprising. Ever think you’d get advice on nude vacationing from this venerable business newspaper? Just check The Wall Street Journal Guide to the Business of Life, edited by Nancy Keates (Crown, $28), for tips like these.
- How to cure jet lag with a little light
- How to score a double play — at a restaurant
- How society could prevent traffic jams (hint: cruise control)
- How to lose weight just by changing your breakfast
- Where to buy Spanish squid ink (of course!)