• Image about hawaii-puerto-rico-americanway

Northwest United States: This bunch busses more than any other, at 5.5 kisses per day.

Central/Midwest: A full 80 percent lean their heads to the right. We can’t vouch for the other 20 percent.

Northeast: Boasts more self-proclaimed “good kissers” than anywhere else.

Southeast: Ooh la la: The favorite kiss here is the French kiss. (And 90 percent of those little devils have had their prowess complimented. Good to know.)

Southwest: Kissers here are loyal lip-lockers: They are more likely than respondents in other regions to smooch only with their partners.

Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico: Early bloomers abound — the most common age of that first lovey-dovey smooch is 12 to 13.