THIRD PLACE, GRAPEVINE, TEXAS
David BaseOccupation: Senior Business Development Manager, Chevron Energy Solutions
Band/Artist: Talking Heads (David Byrne)
Album: Little Creatures
Our Favorite Reason Why He Thinks He’s the Ultimate Road Warrior: “I am personally responsible for Tumi dropping their ‘lifetime’ luggage warranty.”
Third Prize: One three-night vacation for two at the Hilton Papagayo Resort & Spa in Costa Rica
One BlackBerry Storm smartphone from Verizon
One $100 Verizon Wireless gift card
20 Things You Should Know About Me
1. I haven’t owned a comb in 15 years.
2. I had a pet frog named Jimmy.
3. As a toddler, I was rescued by the San Francisco Fire Department.
4. I am married to an identical twin.
5. I have been helicopter skiing.
6. I once bought Johnny Miller breakfast.
7. My middle name is Carroll.
8. I wish I still had my ’67 Mustang.
9. I have never made a hole-in-one.
10. I’ve been bitten by a horse.
11. I have a guitar autographed by Alice Cooper.
12. I have been to Zambia.
13. I have two great kids.
14. My stepdad knew Charles Schulz.
15. I had six aunts and no uncles.
16. I work out at the same gym as Rafael Palmeiro.
17. I have worn a Super Bowl ring.
18. I played saxophone in high school.
19. I have a putting green in my backyard.
20. Under most circumstances, I’d rather be golfing.